Friday, November 04, 2005

LaDale C. Winling for City Council

I am a write-in candidate in the 5th Ward.

So if you live and are registered basically west of Main St., north of Stadium, and south of M-14, you can vote for me on Tuesday, November 8th. It is VERY important that you write in "LaDale C. Winling," because I filed with my full name. It sounds like most other versions won't be tallied for me. For a semi-detailed ward map, click here.

How about we get 100 votes for a student-renter candidate?

Campaign Platform

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LaDale C. Winling, you rock.

If I could vote in Ann Arbor, I would so vote for you. state regs are a bitch.

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. Nice platform. I especially like the place where you say you have the "berries" to say something about density and development. Wow.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Lazaro74 said...

Good luck, Dale! If I lived in 5th, I'd be all over your write-in!Nice campaign platform, too--hadn't read that before.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home